Rocket & Strawberry Salad
This is my go-to Salad recipe. Bitter Rocket leaves mellow down with baby Spinach tossed in a fruity Strawberry Vinaigrette. Topped with Bocconcini & Toasted Almonds. It’s refreshing & zesty. The dressing can be made in advance and stored for a week in the fridge.
- 1 bunch Rocket Leaves
- 1 Bunch Baby Spinach
- 4 Bocconcini balls, cut into halves
- 10g Almonds, roughly chopped
- 100g Strawberries
- 20ml Balsamic Vinegar
- 5ml Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Pod Garlic, crushed
- 2g Dijon Mustard
- 5ml Olive Oil
- Crushed Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 100 degrees.
- Clean the strawberries & remove the stalks, wrap them in aluminium foil and bake for about 20 minutes till the strawberries don’t release their juices.
- In a Nutribullet, Blend the Strawberries with their juice, the Garlic, Balsamic Vinegar, Red wine Vinegar, Mustard & Olive oil, Salt, & Black Pepper.
- Chill the dressing.
- In a dry pan, toast the Almonds for 5-7 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss the leaves in the dressing & top with Bocconcini & Almonds.