- 4 Apples, peeled & sliced
- 250g Oats
- 200g Boiled Quinoa
- 30g Cold pressed Coconut oil
- 50g Coconut Sugar
- 75ml Organic Maple Syrup
- 3g Cinnamon Powder
- A pinch of Nutmeg
- 5ml Lemon Juice
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees
- Toss the Apple slices with Lemon juice & Coconut Sugar.
- In another bowl, Combine the oats, quinoa, oil & maple.
- Season with Cinnamon & nutmeg.
- Layer the fruit in a dish & top with the oat-quinoa crumble.
- Bake for 30 minutes until the top is golden brown.
- Serve warm