Iced Almond Coffee
Caffeine is probably the most common addiction in the world. I just feel everything is okay for you as long as you consume it in moderation. I love iced coffee! It’s the perfect drink for summer afternoons when you want a quick caffeine fix. We can leave the steamy cups of cappuccinos for the winter. Summer is all about light & chilled drinks just like this one!
- LOTS of Ice
- 100ml Almond Milk
- 1 heaped tsp of Coffee ( I used Amaretto flavoured coffee)
- 5ml Organic Maple Syrup
- 70ml Boiling hot water
- - Take a tall glass; fill it up with ice to the brim.
- - Add the almond milk & maple to it.
- - Separately in a mug, make instant coffee with the hot water.
- - Top the milk with the coffee.
- - Add more ice if necessary.
- - Enjoy chilled, preferably with a straw!