Essentially a cold soup originating from Spain, It’s ideal for hot temperatures. It’s originally made from humble veggies like cucumber, tomatoes, bread and oil. I obviously give it my twist and pack it with more nutritious and low calories ingredients. Give it a try, I sometimes add ice cubes to it & drink it up on the go!
- 1 small pack Plain Epigamia Yoghurt
- 30g Olive oil
- 1 Clove Garlic, Crushed
- 10ml Lemon Juice
- 50ml White wine.
- 1 slice Multigrain Bread
- 1 Cucumber
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1 stalk Celery
- 20g Parsley
- 5-6 Slices Jalapeno, drained
- 50g Rocket Leaves
- 100ml Water
- 2-3 Mint Leaves
- Crushed Black Pepper
- Roughly chop the Cucumber, Avocado, Celery, Parsley, Rocket & Bread.
- Combine ALL the ingredients together in a large bowl & Chill for 3 hours.
- Blend everything together in a Nutribullet, set aside a few pieces of the veggies & a mint leaf for garnish.
- You can add some extra water if the consistency feels too thick or ice cubes while serving.
- I added some red bell peppers for garnish too to make the colours pop.