chocolate sauce recipe
Are you ready? This is my fail-safe recipe for Chocolate sauce. It’s a huge deal for me to share this here, since it’s one of my signature recipes. This is probably the best Chocolate sauce you’ve ever had. It’s eerily similar to a particular hot chocolate fudge sundae I used to devour as a kid. Today, I like serving it on Vanilla Bean Crème Ice Cream with some fresh figs sliced on top. Put it on anything your heart fancies! Waffles, Toasted Brioche, Ice cream etc. I always have a jar of this ready in my refrigerator.
- 200 ml Water
- 120g Sugar
- 110g Dark Chocolate
- 25g Cocoa Powder
- 5g Cornflour
- Place 180ml water, sugar & chocolate in a pan; slowly bring to a boil.
- Mix the rest of the water, cocoa & cornflour to make a slurry.
- Pour half of the boiling chocolate into this water, mix well.
- Put the whole mixture back into a pan & boil again.
- Strain & store in an airtight jar.