Chocolate Chip Cookies
Sunday special Chocolate Chip Cookies! I like mine super moist from the Center! You need:
• 250g Flour
• 200g Unsalted Butter
• 100g Caster Sugar
• 150g Brown Sugar
• 2g Baking Powder
• 2g Salt
• 2 Eggs
• 5ml Vanilla Essence
• 75g Dark Chocolate Callets (Callebaut)
• Cream the butter with both the sugars with the paddle attachment.
• Add the vanilla and both the eggs one after the other.
• Sift the flour, salt & baking powder. Add this to the butter mixture.
• Fold in the chocolate.
• Chill the cookie dough for an hour or overnight.
• With a tablespoon, spoon out the mix on a silpat mat.
• Bake for 7-8 minutes at 165’ for a soft cookie and up to 12 minutes for a crisp one.