This is probably one of the most carb-heavy sections on my website. Why? Because I simply love carbs. Comfort food for me is simple, fuss-free & Delish! This baked potato is probably one of the simplest dishes I make & relish.
- 6 Large Potatoes (300g Approx)
- 30g Amul Butter
- 2 Cloves Garlic, crushed
- A handful of Fresh Parsley
- 15g Sour Cream
- Fresh Chives, chopped
- Piri Piri Salt
- Crushed Black Pepper
- Tin Foil
- Scrub the potatoes well since you’ll be cooking them with the peel. Pat dry.
- Add the garlic & parsley to the butter. Mix well.
- Stab each potato 8-10 times. Brush with herb butter.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Wrap each potato individually with foil and put in the top rack of the oven for 60 minutes or until tender.
- Take the potatoes out of the oven.
- Open each potato & gently cut through the middle and squeeze while keeping the potato in the foil.
- Add the salt & pepper; top with a dollop of sour cream & chives.
- Serve hot & in the foil!