Ice Cream Cake
This is my all-time-favourite cheat! When I crave cake or need sponge for a recipe and I’m short on time, this comes to my rescue. It sounds weird when I tell you to bake ice cream, trust me you’ll end up with a lovely sponge! Once you master this easy-peasy cake, play with any ice cream flavours you’d like, it’s foolproof!
- 300g Vanilla Ice cream
- 225g Flour
- 5g Baking Powder
- Chocolate Chips/Walnuts (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 165 degrees
- In a large bowl, Let your ice cream soften.
- Sift Flour & Baking Powder
- Add the Flour to Ice cream & Beat Gently
- Once fully incorporated add any mix-ins you would like
- Pour into a pre-prepared mould
- bake for 25-30 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean