A really good breakfast option for when you’re on the go, want a change from the usual or crave dessert all the time like me. It’s super easy to make and isn’t full of empty calories like cereal or pancakes. I like topping mine with fresh berries, bananas and toasted pecans.
- 400g Greek Yoghurt
- 200g Condensed milk
- 1/2 pod Vanilla bean
- Toppings like berries, cut fruit, granola, nuts, seeds & preserves optional
- Spilt the Vanilla bean and scrape out the seeds.
- Add the vanilla seeds to the greek yoghurt.
- Gently fold in the condensed milk into the vanilla yoghurt and make sure it’s blended well.
- Transfer to small ramekins or a medium oven-safe dish.
- In an oven tray place the ramekins and fill it with water 1/3 of the way up.
- Bake at 165’ for 30 minutes.
- Chill in the refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Serve Chilled.