This Vibrant looking Salad is so high on the taste scale! It’s light, summery & makes for a great starter. I love sopping up the extra dressing that remains beneath with some toast! It’s essentially Japanese & has a very interesting flavour profile.
- 1 Red Cabbage
- 1 Medium Carrot
- 1 Onion
- 5-10 Edamame
- 1 Cucumber
For the Dressing:
- 20ml Light Soy Sauce
- 10ml Sesame Oil
- 10ml Rice Wine Vinegar
- 3g Honey
- 3g Sesame Seeds
- Finely Shred the Cabbage, Carrot, Cucumber & Onion. Place in a large bowl.
- Steam the Edamame and remove the stalks. Add the beans to the veg.
- In a small bowl Mix all the dressing ingredients together.
- Lightly toast the sesame seeds.
- Toss the Veggies in the dressing & top with toasted Sesame.
- Serve Chilled.