Carrot & Seeds Muffins
- 175g Whole wheat flour
- 50g Rice Flour
- 50g Oats
- 10g Baking Soda
- 2g Cinnamon Powder
- 1g Nutmeg Power
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of Clove powder
- 10g Chia Seeds
- 15g Pumpkin Seeds
- 10g Sunflower seeds
- 45ml Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
- 150g Organic Maple Syrup
- 60g Greek Yoghurt
- 50g Skim Milk
- 200g Carrots, Peeled & Shredded
- 15g Walnut, Chopped.
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees & prepare Cupcake moulds with cupcake paper.
- Sift all the dry ingredients together, add the seeds & nuts.
- Whisk the Eggs till pale & fluffy, drizzle in the maple and then the oil.
- Add all the spices.
- Add 1/3 the dry ingredients & fold in.
- Add the yoghurt followed by another third of the dry ingredients.
- Add the Milk followed by the remaining dry ingredients.
- transfer the batter into cupcake moulds & bake for 12-15 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.