Honey Paprika Almonds
A handy snack that’s high on flavour & nutritional value. Usual Almonds get an interesting smokey-sweet twist. These can be made in advance and stored in Zip-lock bags. I always end up keeping a small bag on me for when I’m out of the house for long & hunger pangs come calling. It’s also lovely with a cappuccino or a glass of bubbly.
- 300g Raw Almonds
- 5-7g Cayenne Pepper
- 2g Sea Salt
- 40g Honey
- 15g Brown Sugar
- Prepare an oven tray with a Silpat mat & preheat oven to 175 degrees
- In a pan over low heat, Melt the brown sugar with the honey, salt & spice.
- Add the Almonds to the sugar and Toss till they’re completely coated
- Transfer to the baking tray & spread evenly
- Bake for about 12 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Once cooled, remove them from the tray & store them in an airtight jar or Ziplock bags.