These are a Sunday staple for me! Ragi is an extremely underrated grain. It has a nice & nutty flavour profile along with multiple health benefits. These pancakes help me satisfy my sweet tooth without loading up on processed food.
- 150g Ragi Flour
- 20g Oats
- 1 Full Egg
- 1 Egg white
- 150ml Skim/Almond/Coconut Milk
- 10g Honey
- 5ml Vanilla Essence
- 3g Baking Powder
- A pinch of Salt
- 10ml Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
- In a Large Bowl Whisk together the Ragi flour, Oats & Baking Powder.
- Add The milk & gently whisk to remove lumps.
- Add the Eggs, Vanilla, Honey & Salt.
- Mix well till a thick, even batter is formed. Set aside for 20 minutes.
- Heat a small non-stick pan, Add the Coconut Oil & gently drop a large spoonful of the batter on the pan. Once properly cooked, flip the pancake & cook the other side. Repeat the Process with the rest of the Batter.
- It’s best served with Organic Maple syrup or Vanilla infused honey & seasonal fruits.
- If you want to indulge a bit more, add a handful of Dark Chocolate Chips to the batter!